CDC Has Updated The List Of Countries With A Very High Travel Risk: The CDC has updated the nations on its “Level 4: Covid-19 Very High” travel recommendation list.
Caribbean islands and Eastern European locations are among the new countries included in the list. On September 13, 2021, Grenada, St. Kitts, and Nevis were added to the list.
Afghanistan was also added to the list following the unrest in the country in August.
The following nations have been added to the Level 4 list.
Saint Kitts and Nevis
New countries have been added to the Level 3 list, including Australia, Brazil, Ethiopia, and Romania.
Following its relative success in avoiding Covid-19 outbreaks, Australia is now attempting to contain the Delta variant’s spread.
International tourists should also be completely vaccinated before leaving the United States, according to the CDC.
“Travelers who have been fully vaccinated are less likely to contract Covid-19 and spread it. International travel, on the other hand, carries additional risks, and even fully vaccinated travellers may be at higher risk of contracting and perhaps spreading specific Covid-19 strains “According to the FDA.
Dr. Anthony Fauci was recently criticized by the US Travel Association for recommending a vaccine mandate for passengers travelling within the US. The US Travel Association has advised against vaccine mandates but advised travellers to get vaccinations.
You Might Also Like
- 15 Best Travel Pillows That Will Make Your Journey Comfortable
- The TSA Has Just Increased The Fines For Passengers Who Refuse To Wear Masks On Planes
- Hawaii Introduces A Digital Health Pass As Vaccination Requirements Increase
- Southwest Won’t Provide Alcoholic Beverages Until At Least 2022
- The Chicago Travel Advisory List Has Been Updated, Except For One State
- 10 Best Cozy Sweatpants For Travel That Will Give Comfort And Stylish Look
- 10 Comfortable Slippers That Look Like Shoes Ideal For Any Trip
Tell Us In Comments Your Opinion About The CDC Has Updated The List Of Countries With A Very High Travel Risk?
Also, don’t forget to book your personalized holiday package with Fiery Trippers. Let us make your vacation a romantic as well as a dreamy getaway.