Unexpected Truths About Living in Hawaii
Here are eight surprising truths about living in Hawaii that we learned the first time around—and how they all come together to make Hawaii magical, a place unique in its kind.
1. Life revolves around the ocean.
2. Surfboards are the most popular accessory.
3. A lot of things are really, really expensive.
4. but the best things are actually affordable.
6. The best food isn’t at the fancy restaurants.
7. There’s always time to “talk story.”
8. Hawaii is so much more than the beach.
Click below to see next stories