Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets: The most popular tourist destination in Dubai is the Burj Khalifa, the city’s crown jewel and the world’s tallest building, with a cloud-piercing height of 828 metres (2716.5 feet). This structure is three times the height of the Effiel Tower and has groundbreaking architecture on the 148th-floor viewing deck.
Furthermore, behind its modern architecture, the Burj Khalifa contains a number of interesting facts. Among these, the world’s highest elevator system, which has a total of 160 levels, is constantly a hot topic among travellers.
Imagine standing on the observation deck of the world’s tallest skyscraper, either on the 148th or 124th floor, capturing this historic moment with some unique images amidst the aerial views of Dubai city. Throughout the tour of the 148th and 125th floors, the official ambassador provides attention, making the visit more simple and convenient.
Burj Khalifa Tour Inclusions
- Entrance pass to Level 124+125+148.
- Enjoy a personalized tour, guided by a Guest Ambassador.
- Step out onto the world’s highest observation deck with an outdoor terrace at 555 meters.
- Refresh yourself with signature refreshments at the SKY lounge.
- Telescope and Wi-Fi are also available.
Burj Khalifa Tour Overview
Operational Hours: 10:00 AM – 11:00 PM(Sunday- Saturday)
Pick-up/ Drop-off Location: You can also book shared & private transfers from your accommodation to the Burj Khalifa whenever you like.
Activity Duration: 1-1.30 hours(Approx)
Available languages: English
- There is no cancellation fee if you cancel at least 6 days before the scheduled departure.
- There is a 100% cancellation fee if you cancel within 5 days of your scheduled departure.
About Burj Khalifa Activity
For 124th & 125th Floor
- Non-prime hours are from 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m., whereas prime hours are from 4:00 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.
- The world’s fastest double-deck elevators, with 12-14 passengers per cabin, go at 22 mph.
- Through cutting-edge, high-powered telescopes, get a closer look at the world below.
- Level 125 has a large deck with spectacular 360-degree views and is nicely designed in Arabic Mashrabiya.
- Take a virtual reality journey to the top of the Burj Khalifa.
For 148th Floor
- Non-prime hours are 7:00 pm, 8:00 pm, and 9:00 pm, whereas prime hours are 12:00 pm to 6.00 pm.
- A Guest Ambassador will guide you on a personalised tour.
- At 555 metres, step out onto the world’s tallest observation deck with an outdoor terrace.
- At the SKY lounge, you can refresh yourself with speciality drinks.
- With motion senses, explore Dubai’s most iconic sights in a new interactive experience.
- Continue on to levels 125 and 124 of the game.
- For amazing views of the ocean, desert, and brilliant lights, go right before sunset.
- Visit Cafe Treat and Mission 828 VR for a better experience.
- Visit the Al Shindagha and Etihad museums in Dubai to learn about the city’s history.
- You should also get tickets for the Dubai Fountain Lake to ride to see the breathtaking views of the Burj Khalifa.
- Because the renowned Burj Khalifa is only 500 metres away, you should purchase activities such as Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Tickets, VR Park Dubai Mall Tickets, Kidzania Dubai Tickets, and Dubai Mall Ice Rink Tickets.
Burj Khalifa Ticket Highlights
- Take the world’s fastest elevators to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa for breathtaking views of the Dubai skyline.
- From the world’s tallest observation deck on 148th floor, take in 360-degree views of the city and the Arabian Gulf.
- Take a tour of the observation decks on the 124th, 125th, and 148th floors of the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa.
- Zoom in on Dubai’s landmarks including Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, and more with cutting-edge telescopes.
- During peak hours, take in the breathtaking sunset views from the floor-to-ceiling glass walls.
FAQs About Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
How long is the Burj Khalifa tour?
The average time spent enjoying At the Top is about 1 hour and 30 minutes, although you are free to take your time. Please keep in mind that during high seasons and at dusk, the average visit time may increase.
Which is the best time to visit Burj Khalifa?
Visit the tower early in the morning or late in the evening, an hour or two before it closes, to avoid the crowds. The optimum times to do so, as previously said, are early in the day (8:30 AM-10:00 AM), early afternoon (1:30 PM-3:30 PM), or after 8:30 PM.
Is the Dubai fountain free?
All shows at the fountain are free and can be seen from anywhere on the lake and surrounding areas. The Waterfront Boardwalk, located outside the Dubai Mall, is the most popular destination.
Is it better to visit Burj Khalifa at night?
Sunset hour, between 04:00 PM and 06:00 PM, is the greatest option if you want the best view. Early mornings around 10:00 a.m. and nights before closure are the best times to see the Burj Khalifa if you want to avoid the crowds.
What is Burj Khalifa famous for?
Burj Khalifa holds the following records with its height of 828 metres (2,716.5 feet) and 160 stories: The world’s tallest building. The world’s tallest free-standing building. The world’s largest collection of stories.
Tell Us In The Comments What You Like The Most about Burj Khalifa Tour?
Also, don’t forget to book your personalized holiday package with Fiery Trippers. Let us make your vacation a romantic as well as a dreamy getaway.
Burj Khalifa tickets, Burj Khalifa 148 floor tickets price, Burj Khalifa ticket price, Burj Khalifa tickets at the top, Burj Khalifa tickets offer today