Are you planning your honeymoon in Dubai but confused about the best places to visit in Dubai for a honeymoon? Then this article will really help you.
Dubai is one of the emirates in the 7 emirates of the United Arab Emirates. The city of skyscrapers and shopping malls has drastically changed from a desert to an iconic city in the world, Dubai. A honeymoon in Dubai is always a favorite choice of a newly married couple.
Dubai is famous for its sightseeing and nightlife. People come here to experience world luxury and fantastic engineering, which you can easily see everywhere in Dubai. Honeymoon in Dubai attracts tourists from all over the world.
Dubai has many cultural highlights and things to do. Take a tour around the district of Bastakia, and you’ll discover ancient Dubai, then down cruise a traditional dhow at Dubai Creek, and quickly you’ll know there’s more to this city than its glamorous attraction.
As a seasoned travel expert Rahul Siddharth with over 10 years of experience in creating holiday itineraries, I have spent a significant amount of time in Dubai. I have helped over 5000 guests create unforgettable experiences in this vibrant city.
As a travel professional, I understand the importance of providing valuable and trustworthy information to my readers. My extensive experience and knowledge of Dubai, combined with my commitment to providing high-quality travel services, make me a reliable source of information for anyone planning a honeymoon in Dubai.
- How To Spend A Honeymoon In Dubai & How Much Does Honeymoon in Dubai Cost?
- Best Time To Visit Dubai For Honeymooners & Weather Conditions of Dubai Throughout the year
- What Are The Best Places To Visit On a Honeymoon In Dubai?
- 1. Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner
- 2. Dhow Cruise With Dinner
- 3. Half-Day Dubai City Tour
- 4. Burj Khalifa At Dubai Mall
- 5. Aquarium And Underwater Zoo At Dubai Mall
- 6. Ski Dubai Or Snow Park
- 7. Aquavenrure And Lost Chambers At Atlantis
- 8. Abu Dhabi Ferrari World
- 9. Miracle Garden
- 10. Global Village
- 11. Dubai Frame
- 12. Dolphinarium
- 13. Bollywood Park
- 14. Motiongate Dubai
- 15. Legoland Dubai
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Dubai Honeymoon
- Challenges of Traveling to Dubai
- Tips for Honeymooners Visiting Dubai
- how to reach The hotel from Dubai Airport?
- 11 Best Hotels With Pools in Dubai For Honeymoon
- FAQs About Honeymoon In Dubai
- Q1. What Is The Ideal Duration For A Honeymoon In Dubai?
- Q2. Do Any Honeymoon Resorts In Dubai Have A Pool?
- Q3. Which Honeymoon Resorts Are Close To Dubai Airport?
- Q4. Is Dubai Good For a Honeymoon?
- Q5. How Much Is A Dubai Honeymoon Package Cost?
- Q6. What Is The Best Time To Visit Dubai For A Honeymoon?
- Q7. Where To Eat In Dubai?
- Q8. Where To Stay On Dubai Honeymoon?
- Q9. Can You Wear Shorts In Dubai?
- Q10. Where can I take my wife to Dubai?
- Tell Us In The Comments One Of Your Favourite Place For A Honeymoon In Dubai.
How To Spend A Honeymoon In Dubai & How Much Does Honeymoon in Dubai Cost?
On your honeymoon in the UAE, there are many fascinating attractions and gorgeous things to do. You will be able to take advantage of the wonderful opportunities that these amazing places provide.
This country’s skyline is constantly being improved with new constructions that provide the infrastructure and facilities that a modern society needs, as well as top hotels, amazing malls, and spectacular beaches.
How much is a trip to Dubai cost from the United States? It totally depends upon the budget of the individual. Dubai is the place to experience world-class luxury and on the other side, Dubai has a lot to do if you don’t want the expense too much. Below is the estimated cost for 5 night and 6 day Trip.
|Local transportation||$240 (Almost fixed, a little higher in the season)|
|Attractions||$400 (Almost fixed, a little higher in the season)|
|Food and drink||$360 (Depending on where you eating)|
|Random spending||$200 (Depending on you)|
Best Time To Visit Dubai For Honeymooners & Weather Conditions of Dubai Throughout the year
According to us, Dubai is a place where we can visit throughout the year.
But if I will give suggestions then November through March is the ideal time to visit Dubai. This is a cooler time of year, with temperatures typically staying in the range of 19°C with highs of 31°C, with an average of 25°C.
Dubai’s Average Temperature
April to May: 21 – 34°C
June to August: 27 – 40°C
September to October: 27 – 39°C
November to March: 17 – 30 °C
What Are The Best Places To Visit On a Honeymoon In Dubai?
Dubai offers various things to do on a honeymoon trip. It has something for everyone, like beaches, deserts, waterparks, adventure parks, skydiving, etc. We can choose sightseeing as per our requirements and likings.
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Dhow Cruise With Dinner
- Half-Day Dubai City Tour
- Burj Khalifa At Dubai Mall
- Aquarium and underwater zoo at Dubai Mall
- Ski Dubai or Snow Park
- Aquaventure and Lost Chambers at Atlantis
- Abu Dhabi Ferrari World
- Miracle Garden
- Global Village
- Dubai Frame
- Bollywood Park
- Motiongate Dubai
- Legoland Dubai
1. Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner
Your tour starts with an incredible drive through the desert roller coaster, skimming over the majestic sand dunes. In between all the excitement and enjoyment, we’ll stop for photographs as we move for a quick visit to Ali’s camel farm.
We then continue to our camp with a stop en route to witness an unforgettable sunset in the desert. A traditional welcome with Arabic coffee, tea and dates awaits our guests, while the barbecue flames and typical oven are lit in preparation for our evening dinner.
Take some time out to rest or hang out by the campfire in our Arabic tents lined with carpets and pillows for your convenience.
Get a henna tattoo or enjoy an amazing camel ride as we wait for the evening highlight, which includes a Tannoura dance show and an exotic belly dance performance to Arabia’s rhythmic music.
Our evening finishes with a tasty three-course barbeque dinner, accompanied by traditional Arabic music, with a selection of meats and salads served under the starlit skies. We’ll head back to the city after dinner.
A honeymoon in Dubai is incomplete if you are not doing Desert Safari. As it is one of the most demanding things to do in Dubai for a honeymoon.
Timing: 1500 hrs to 2030 hrs
Dinner Type: Veg and Non-Veg.
2. Dhow Cruise With Dinner
Without a cruise along Dubai Creek in a traditional wooden Dhow, Dubai is incomplete. This memorable experience shows the true spirit of Dubai as the dhow gently slides along the creek, offering stunning views of the present and the days gone by, combining tradition with the new.
The typical dhow floats quietly through the water and the tour gives this beautifully lit city an excitingly different view.
We greatly respect the architecture of locations such as the Dubai National Bank and the impressive design of the Chamber of Commerce.
Feast on a luxurious multinational dinner buffet before going back to the dock. This enjoyable journey down the lane of memory lasts about two hours and is strongly advisable for all. Also, it is one of the things to do in Dubai at night.
Timing: 1900hrs to 2300hrs
Dinner Type: Veg and Non-Veg.
3. Half-Day Dubai City Tour
A great chance to explore the ancient merchant city and modern Dubai. Our tour starts with travel to the Eighth Wonder of the World, the Palm Jumeirah, and a short picture stop in front of the Atlantis Hotel.
We then move towards the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, built in 1979 in the style of Egypt’s Fatimid Mosques.
Our tour is going to the popular Sheikh Zayed Road to see the Burj Khalifa Tower, from a long distance, the tallest building in the world.
The journey continues to the old part of the city, where we go by the amazing palaces of Dubai’s royal dynasty on our way to the popular Dubai Creek.
Our tour guide then escorts us to the Museum of Dubai and the fort of Al Fahidi, which is almost two centuries old and a living memorial to the legendary and popular past of Dubai. Then we make a visit to the iconic souk of gold and spices.
You will have time to purchase antiques, souvenirs, arts, and crafts for your next stop at a souvenir store. Our city ends at the famous seven-star hotel, Dubai Burj Al Arab, with a photo stop outside the hotel. Bring beautiful memories to your hotel.
Timing: 0900hrs to 1300hrs
Also Read: Master Rules For Travelling
4. Burj Khalifa At Dubai Mall
Dubai’s Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest building with 163 floors and was constructed in 2010. Many popular engineers, such as Adrian Smith, Skidmore, Owings, and Merrill, designed the building.
Burj Khalifa is the highest building currently shining high in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, with an absolute height of 2,722 ft exactly measuring up to the antenna.
The major construction of the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, planned by Adrian Smith of Skidmore, Owings, and Merrill, began in 2004. The design was finalized in 2009.
It was formerly known as Burj Dhabi at the time of its establishment in 2010 but was later renamed in honor of the Abu Dhabi leader and President of the UAE, Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Tickets are available for the 124th and 148th Floor
Timing: 1200hrs to 2100hrs (As of Now)
5. Aquarium And Underwater Zoo At Dubai Mall
Also, one more reason for visiting this beautiful world of luxury brands and high fashion is the Dubai Mall underwater zoo and aquarium.
- Aquarium Tank
- Aquarium Tunnel
- Underwater Zoo
Timing: 1200hrs to 2100hrs (As of Now)
Also Read: 10 Best Places For New Year Celebration
6. Ski Dubai Or Snow Park
Ski Dubai is an indoor ski resort with an indoor ski area measuring 22,500 square meters. The park keeps a year-round temperature of -1 to 2 degrees Celsius.
It is part of the Mall of the Emirates, one of the country’s leading shopping malls, situated in the United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Also, it is one of the best honeymoon places in Dubai.
Timing: 1000hrs to 2200hrs
7. Aquavenrure And Lost Chambers At Atlantis
Enjoy a water-themed day of fun at Atlantis The Palm, one of Dubai’s most famous hotels. Entry to two separate Aquaventure and Lost Chambers Aquarium attractions.
Aquaventure offers zip lines, water coasters, splash areas, a lazy river, and a nearly vertical nine-story slide into a lagoon filled with sharks.
See the rare creatures up close and read about the lost city of Atlantis inside the aquarium, which houses more than 65,000 marine animals.
Timing: 1000hrs to 2100hrs
8. Abu Dhabi Ferrari World
It is the first theme park branded by Ferrari and has the record for the largest ever-constructed space frame structure.
Also located here is Formula Rossa, the world’s fastest roller coaster. Also, it is the first choice for all travellers travelling to Dubai. Abu Dhabi is 123 km away from Dubai.
A honeymoon in Abu Dhabi and Dubai is incomplete if we are not exploring the Ferrari theme park and grand mosque which are located in Abu Dhabi only.
Timing: 1200hrs to 2000hrs
Also Read: Top 7 Things To Do In Abu Dhabi
9. Miracle Garden
The Dubai Miracle Garden is a flower garden situated in the United Arab Emirates, Dubai. The garden was introduced in 2013, on Valentine’s Day.
The garden spans more than 72,000 square meters, making it the largest natural flower garden in the world with over 50 million flowers and 250 million plants.
Moreover, Miracle Garden will definitely increase your enjoyment on your honeymoon in Dubai. Also, visiting the Miracle Garden is among the romantic things to do during the Dubai honeymoon.
- 0900hrs – 2100hrs, on Weekends
- 0900hrs – 2300hrs, on Friday
- 0900am – 2200hrs, on Saturday
10. Global Village
The Dubai Global Village is at Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, Dubai Road E-311. Moreover, it brings together cultures from 90 countries all over the world in one location.
It claims to be the largest project in the world for travel, leisure, shopping as well as entertainment.
Timing: 1600hrs – Midnight
11. Dubai Frame
The Dubai Frame, in Zabeel Park, Dubai, is an architectural landmark. The Guardian newspaper has set it as “the biggest picture frame on the earth,” but it is also disputed as the “largest stolen building of all time.”
Timing: 0900hrs – 2100hrs
Also, don’t miss the chance to be fascinated by these stunning & skilled species of the sea. Watch these dolphins demonstrate their talents and only in the Dubai Dolphinarium-Dolphin & Seal Show do amazing stunts.
A 45-minute immersive indoor celebration showcases the incredible talents of these magnificent creatures. As the dolphins and seals dance, sing, juggle, play ball, leap through hoops, and even create their own masterpiece, watch in wonder!
Timing: 1100hrs – 1500hrs and 1800hrs
13. Bollywood Park
BOLLYWOOD PARKS Dubai at Dubai Parks and Resorts is the world’s first theme park focused on Bollywood blockbusters with rides, captivating live shows as well and exciting attractions.
This captivating amusement park includes rides where you will be immersed in the popular movie industry of Mumbai; chase Shahrukh Khan as the mafia boss Don, travel with Hrithik in Krrish, and watch live shows with Salman Khan’s Chulbul Pandey, also including a stunt show.
Also Read: 20 Beautiful Places to Visit In France
14. Motiongate Dubai
MOTIONGATE For thrill-seekers looking to experience mind-blowing performances, heart-pumping rides, and limitless movie-themed fun, is one of the best places to visit in Dubai! such as Kung Fu Panda: Unstoppable Awesomeness, to immersive attractions like The Capitol Bullet Train from The Hunger Games.
You may also participate in a Ghostbusters battle for New York, play Madagascar: Mad Pursuit with the Zoosters, fly with Toothless the Dragon, or just have hours of fun and take some amazing pictures in the huge (air-conditioned) DreamWorks Zone.
As you explore the park’s five themed zones, each one straight out of the movies – just like the wonderful selection of restaurants and an incredible variety of exclusive movie merchandise and memorabilia – little, big, and medium-sized kids will be absolutely spoilt for fascinating options.
Therefore, don’t think too much and come to MOTIONGATETM Dubai, where attractions and movies meet!
15. Legoland Dubai
For families with kids ages 2 to 12, LEGOLAND Dubai is the pinnacle of year-round LEGO® theme park adventures. More than 40 interactive rides, shows, and attractions will be available, as well as 15,000 LEGO® model structures constructed from more than 60 million LEGO bricks.
Six themed areas will be included at LEGOLAND Dubai: LEGO CITY, ADVENTURE, KINGDOMS, IMAGINATION, FACTORY, and MINILAND. Each of these lands is distinctive in terms of its design, entertainment, and playful learning programs.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Dubai Honeymoon
Overall Dubai is one the best places for a honeymoon as it has everything that we expect from the honeymoon destination. As we know no place is perfect that’s why Dubai also has pros and cons if we are choosing it for a honeymoon
Advantages Of A Dubai Honeymoon
The desert, the beach, and a variety of shopping and activities are all included in a honeymoon in the UAE’s largest city.
Couples can spend a few days at a beach resort and another in a modern downtown hotel for what feels like two holidays in one.
As an extra bonus, Dubai is a great place to stop on your trip to the Maldives or Seychelles as both are a 3-1/2-hour flight away.
Disadvantages Of A Dubai Honeymoon
Although this honeymoon destination is extremely cosmopolitan, The country follows Islamic religious regulations.
This means you should avoid excessive PDA displays to show respect (save the French kissing for your hotel room).
When visiting mosques and other religious locations, you must also wear a long-sleeved shirt.
Although many tourist attractions sell alcohol, be aware that there are “wet” (alcohol-serving) and “dry” (non-alcohol-serving) hotels (which do not). Of course, because Dubai is located in the desert, the weather can be quite hot, so couples should dress accordingly.
Challenges of Traveling to Dubai
Below are some points that we should keep in mind while planning a honeymoon in Dubai.
- Visa Requirements: Getting a visa is one of the major obstacles for honeymooners visiting Dubai. You might need to apply for a visa in advance depending on your nationality, and the procedure can be complicated and time-consuming. Make careful research on your nation’s visa requirements and make appropriate plans.
- Weather: Dubai is known for its scorching heat, which can be uncomfortable to tolerate, especially for people who are not used to it. Pack plenty of sunscreens, comfortable clothing, and water because summertime temperatures can soar as high as 50°C.
- Cultural Differences: Visitors to Dubai should be aware of the city’s many different cultural traditions. For instance, it’s crucial to avoid public displays of affection and to dress modestly, especially for women. In order to avoid making any embarrassing or highly costly blunders, be sure to do your homework and become familiar with the regional customs and laws.
- Budget: Due to the high cost of living in Dubai, many honeymooners may find it challenging to stick to their travel budget. It’s simple to overspend on anything from pricey tours and activities to upscale dining and shopping. Make sure to set a budget and stick to it, or think about choosing more affordable options, such as street food or going to nearby markets.
- Health Concerns: Despite the fact that Dubai is a smart and developed city, it’s crucial to take health measures before traveling there. This includes taking vaccinations, taking preventive action against water- and food-borne infections, and being knowledgeable about any local health issues, such as the risk of sandstorms.
Tips for Honeymooners Visiting Dubai
Below are some tips that will make your trip easy and comfortable.
- Research and Plan Ahead: You’ll be more prepared for your trip if you are more informed about Dubai and the possible issues you’ll face. Plan ahead and study everything from finances to health and safety concerns to visa requirements.
- Choose the Right Accommodation: From five-star hotels to inexpensive accommodations, Dubai has a vast selection. When selecting your hotel, take into account your budget, your ideal location, and the amenities you require.
- Take Advantage of the Local Culture: Dubai has a rich culture, and there are plenty of opportunities to experience it firsthand. From visiting traditional markets to trying local cuisine, there are endless ways to immerse yourself in the local culture.
- Be Prepared for the Weather: As mentioned earlier, the weather in Dubai can be intense, so be sure to bring plenty of sunscreens, light, breathable clothing, and plenty of water.
- Stay Safe: Although Dubai is a safe city, it is nevertheless advisable to be aware of your surroundings and take safety precautions, such as not walking alone at night and keeping valuables safe.
how to reach The hotel from Dubai Airport?
To reach your Dubai hotel from the airport, there are several transportation options available. Here are some of the best ways to get to your hotel:
- Taxi: Taxis are readily available at Dubai International Airport (DXB). You can find them at the designated taxi stands outside the terminals. Dubai taxis are safe and efficient, and the drivers are knowledgeable about the city’s locations. The journey to most hotels in the city center takes around 15 to 30 minutes, depending on the traffic.
- Metro: Dubai has a modern and reliable metro system that connects the airport to various parts of the city. The Dubai Metro’s Red Line serves both Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 at the airport. You can buy an NOL card, which is a smart card used for public transportation, and take the metro to your destination. Many hotels have metro stations nearby or within walking distance.
- Airport Shuttle: Some hotels offer complimentary airport shuttle services for their guests. If you have booked a hotel in Dubai, check with them in advance to see if they provide this service. If they do, they will usually have a designated pick-up point at the airport.
- Ride-Hailing Services: Uber and other ride-hailing services operate in Dubai, providing a convenient and comfortable way to get to your hotel. You can use their mobile apps to request a ride from the airport to your accommodation.
- Airport Transfer Service: Many tour operators and travel agencies offer private airport transfer services. You can pre-book these services, and a driver will meet you at the airport and take you directly to your hotel.
When choosing your transportation method, consider factors such as your budget, the hotel’s location, and the number of people in your group. Each option has its advantages, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs and preferences.
11 Best Hotels With Pools in Dubai For Honeymoon
After doing a lot of research and considering guest’s reviews we have shortlisted some of the best hotels for honeymoon suites in Dubai.
- Raffles Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai
- Address Beach Resort
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Waterpark
- Five Jumeirah Village
- Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
- Address Sky View
- Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa
- Grayton Hotel
- Grand Cosmopolitan Hotel
- Rose Garden Hotel Apartments – Bur Dubai
Dubai is an excellent destination for a honeymoon, offering a unique blend of luxury, adventure, and romance. Whether you’re looking for breathtaking views, exciting activities, or relaxing experiences, this city has something for everyone. Let me help you create an unforgettable honeymoon experience in Dubai.
FAQs About Honeymoon In Dubai
People have so many questions about their honeymoon in Dubai some of the commonly asked questions are answered below.
Q1. What Is The Ideal Duration For A Honeymoon In Dubai?
For a honeymoon in Dubai, the ideal duration is 4 nights and 5 days. This period will help couples to visit Dubai and indulge in adventure activities, enjoy a desert safari, and also enjoy shopping in both malls and local markets.
Q2. Do Any Honeymoon Resorts In Dubai Have A Pool?
Popular honeymoon resorts in Dubai that have a pool
*Jumeirah Mina A’ Salam Traveler rating: 5.0/5
*The Palace At One Only Royal Mirage Dubai Traveler rating: 4.5/5
*Nikki Beach Resort Spa Dubai Traveler rating: 5.0/5
Q3. Which Honeymoon Resorts Are Close To Dubai Airport?
These honeymoon resorts are close to Dubai Airport
*Nikki Beach Resort Spa Dubai Traveler rating: 5.0/5
*Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach Traveler rating: 4.5/5
*Grand Hyatt Dubai Traveler rating: 4.5/5
Q4. Is Dubai Good For a Honeymoon?
Yeah, if you want a budget holiday, Dubai is the perfect place for planning your honeymoon. Dubai has everything for couples and the nightlife in Dubai is fantastic. In Dubai, there is so much to see and do.
Q5. How Much Is A Dubai Honeymoon Package Cost?
Depending on the season, the location, and the length of stay, a honeymoon in Dubai will cost anywhere between INR 30,000-INR 70,000/- Per person.
Q6. What Is The Best Time To Visit Dubai For A Honeymoon?
Between November and April, the perfect time to visit Dubai for a honeymoon is during the winter and early spring months. The weather stays cool and friendly throughout this period, enabling travellers to enjoy outdoor attractions without inconvenience.
Q7. Where To Eat In Dubai?
Best Restaurants in Dubai
1. Nathan Outlaw At Al Mahara
3. Zheng He’s
Best Indian Restaurants
1. Indego By Vineet
Best Pubs Bars In Dubai
2. Siddharta Lounge By Buddha-Bar
3. Dhow and Anchor
Q8. Where To Stay On Dubai Honeymoon?
Luxury Hotels In Dubai For Couples
1. The Oberoi Dubai
2. Ritz Carlton Dubai
3. The Address Dubai Marina
Budgeted Hotels In Dubai For Couples
1. Four Points By Sheraton Downtown Dubai
2. Villa Rotana, Dubai
3. Royal Ascot
Q9. Can You Wear Shorts In Dubai?
Yes, except in religious places such as mosques or where it is forbidden, it is okay to wear shorts in Dubai or sleeveless dresses.
Q10. Where can I take my wife to Dubai?
*Pierchic, Madinat Jumeirah.
*Pai Thai in Madinat Jumeirah.
*The Eauzone, The Royal Mirage.
*Fish Beach Taverna – Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina.
*Spend Some Romantic Moments By The Beach.
*Overnight Dubai Safari – Luxury Dinner in the Desert.
Tell Us In The Comments One Of Your Favourite Place For A Honeymoon In Dubai.
Also, don’t forget to book your personalized holiday package with Fiery Trippers. Let us make your vacation a romantic and dreamy getaway.