Take a half day Dubai city tour and see some of the city’s most famous sights for yourself.
Prepare to be amazed by Dubai’s distinctive architectural masterpieces, including the Bastakiya, Gold Souk, Jumeirah Mosque, Antique Shop, Burj Al Arab, and The Palm Island.
Get a taste of the culture and learn about fascinating facts that you won’t discover on the internet. Relax and enjoy this wonderful day by filling your gallery with amazing photos.
half day Dubai city tour inclusions
- Enjoy this half-day Dubai trip, which includes visits to historical sites as well as fascinating insights into each location.
- Admire the stunning views of the Burj Al Arab, a one-of-a-kind seven-star hotel on a man-made floating island.
- View the Burj Khalifa from afar and remember this once-in-a-lifetime event.
- Take stunning photos of the Burj Al Arab, the Jumeirah Mosque, and Dubai Creek.
- Return home with a gallery full of photos and a heart full of joyful memories.
Dubai Half Day City Tour Overview
Dubai City Tour Duration: 4 hours (Approx)
Dubai City Tour Timings: 09:00 AM – 1:30 PM
Pick-up location: Your hotel location is centrally located in the main city centre of Dubai like Bur Dubai, Deira or SZR.
Pick-up time: 09:00 AM – 9:30 AM
(Note: Pick-up timings might be tentative, depending upon the weather conditions and availability of resources.)
Available languages: German, English, Spanish
Cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Get picked up from your hotel in a comfortable ride at or about 09:00 AM – 09:30 AM and start on this tour.
- Stop by Dubai Creek for a fantastic photo opportunity that you can share on social media.
- While visiting the Gold Souk and Spice Souk, take a look around a typical market.
- Take a stroll through a Dubai Heritage Village to learn about the UAE’s ancient and traditional way of life.
- At the Dubai Museum, you can learn about Dubai’s history before the discovery of oil.
- Drive along Jumeirah Road and take in the magnificent scenery.
- For a photoshoot, see the amazing beauty of the Jumeirah Mosque.
- After that, head to the Burj Al Arab for another photo opportunity.
- When you explore the shining beauty of Jumeirah Beach, take a stroll on the smooth beaches.
- Drive-by the stunning Sheikh Zayed Road and wonder at the gigantic skyscrapers.
- Visit the Burj Khalifa the world’s tallest building.
- Get dropped off at the hotel between 1:00 and 1:30 p.m. with some memories to treasure.
FAQs About Half Day Dubai City Tour
Half-Day Dubai City Tour includes Sight Seen (SS) & Photo Stops (PS)As below.
- Centralised or Hotel Pick Up as per locations
- Dubai Museum
- Dubai Creek & Abra (SS & PS)
- Gold Souq & Old town Dubai (SS)
- Jumeirah Mosque (SS)
- Burj Al Arab (PS)
- Atlantis The Palm Island (PS)
- Marina & JBR The walk – (PS)
- Canal View (SS)
- Down Town & Dubai Mall (SS)
- Burj Khalifa ( SS)
- Centralised or Hotel Drop Off
Approximately 4 – 4.5 hours
The tour itself lasts 4–4.5 hours, however, depending on traffic and time of day, the drive from Dubai hotel and back could take additional 60–90 minutes.
SIC stands for ‘Seat-In-Coach. It means your transfers are on sharing basis.
Pvt transfers mean you will get the personal car for transfers no one will share a car with you.
Tell Us In The Comments What You Like The Most In Hald Day Dubai City Tour?
Also, don’t forget to book your personalized holiday package with Fiery Trippers. Let us make your vacation a romantic as well as a dreamy getaway.
half day city tour: Dubai price, Dubai city tour package, Dubai city tour bus price, Dubai city tour timings, half day Dubai city tour inclusions, Dubai city tour by car, full day Dubai city tour, Dubai city tour price